Resistance Band Hip Thrusts
This exercise involves using a resistance band to perform hip thrusts, which target the glutes and hamstrings. The band adds extra resistance to the movement, making it more challenging and effective for building strength and muscle in the lower body.
Resistance Band Hip Thrusts Instructions
- Place a resistance band around your thighs, just above your knees.
- Sit on the ground with your back against a bench or box.
- Place your feet flat on the ground, hip-width apart, and your knees bent.
- Wrap your hands around the bench or box for support.
- Engage your glutes and lift your hips off the ground until your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Hold for a few seconds, then lower your hips back down to the ground.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Resistance Band Hip Thrusts Form & Visual
Resistance Band Hip Thrusts Benefits
- Targets the glutes, hamstrings, and lower back muscles
- Improves hip mobility and stability
- Increases strength and power in the lower body
- Can be done anywhere with a resistance band
- Provides a low-impact exercise option
- Can be easily modified for different fitness levels
Resistance Band Hip Thrusts Muscles Worked
- Lower back