Push Up on Bosu Ball
Push Up on Bosu Ball Instructions
- Place the Bosu ball on the ground with the flat side facing up.
- Assume a plank position with your hands on the outer edges of the Bosu ball and your feet extended behind you.
- Lower your body towards the Bosu ball by bending your elbows, keeping your body in a straight line.
- Push back up to the starting position by straightening your arms.
- Repeat for desired number of repetitions.
Push Up on Bosu Ball Form & Visual
Push Up on Bosu Ball Benefits
- Engages multiple muscle groups including chest, shoulders, triceps, and core
- Improves upper body strength and endurance
- Increases stability and balance due to the unstable surface of the Bosu ball
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the angle of the push up or using knees instead of toes
- Can be incorporated into a full body workout routine for a more challenging and effective workout
Push Up on Bosu Ball Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (deltoids)
- Core muscles (abdominals and lower back)