Lying Glute Stretch
Lying Glute Stretch Instructions
- Start by lying on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground.
- Bring your right ankle over your left knee, creating a figure four shape with your legs.
- Use your hands to gently pull your left thigh towards your chest, feeling a stretch in your right glute.
- Hold the stretch for 20-30 seconds, then release and switch sides.
- Repeat the stretch on both sides for 2-3 sets.
Lying Glute Stretch Form & Visual
Lying Glute Stretch Benefits
- Relieves tension in the glutes and lower back
- Improves flexibility in the hips and glutes
- Can help alleviate sciatica pain
- May improve posture and balance
- Can be done anywhere with a flat surface
Lying Glute Stretch Muscles Worked
- Gluteus Maximus
- Erector Spinae