Cable Goblet Squat
Cable Goblet Squat Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a cable or resistance band with both hands in front of your chest.
- Hold a goblet position by holding a dumbbell or kettlebell close to your chest with your elbows pointing down.
- Lower your body into a squat position by bending your knees and pushing your hips back.
- As you squat, keep your chest up and your core engaged.
- Pause at the bottom of the squat and then push through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Cable Goblet Squat Form & Visual
Cable Goblet Squat Benefits
- Targets the biceps muscles
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional bicep curls
- Engages the stabilizer muscles in the shoulders and core
- Can be performed with lighter weights to reduce strain on the wrists
- Can be easily modified for different fitness levels and goals
Cable Goblet Squat Muscles Worked
Cable Goblet Squat Variations & Alternatives
- cable-goblet-squat with resistance band
- cable-goblet-squat with dumbbell
- cable-goblet-squat with kettlebell
- cable-goblet-squat with medicine ball
- cable-goblet-squat with barbell