Dumbbell Bench Squat
Dumbbell Bench Squat Instructions
- Start by grabbing a dumbbell in each hand and standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bring the dumbbells up to your shoulders, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Squat down as if you were sitting in a chair, keeping your back straight and your knees behind your toes.
- As you stand back up, press the dumbbells up above your head, extending your arms fully.
- Lower the dumbbells back down to your shoulders and repeat the squat and press for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Bench Squat Form & Visual
Dumbbell Bench Squat Benefits
- Strengthens the chest, shoulders, and triceps
- Improves core stability and balance
- Targets the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes
- Increases overall muscle mass and definition
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Helps improve posture and reduce risk of injury
Dumbbell Bench Squat Muscles Worked
- Chest (secondary)
- Triceps (secondary)