Shin Box Switch
Shin Box Switch Instructions
- Start by sitting on the floor with your legs bent and your feet flat on the ground.
- Place your left foot over your right knee and your left knee on the ground.
- Place your right foot over your left knee and your right knee on the ground.
- Place your hands on the ground behind you for support.
- Shift your weight to your left hip and lift your right knee off the ground.
- Rotate your hips and bring your right knee to the ground on the other side of your left foot.
- Shift your weight to your right hip and lift your left knee off the ground.
- Rotate your hips and bring your left knee to the ground on the other side of your right foot.
- Repeat this movement for 10-15 repetitions, switching sides each time.
Shin Box Switch Form & Visual
Shin Box Switch Benefits
- Improves hip mobility and flexibility
- Strengthens the glutes, hips, and core muscles
- Helps to alleviate lower back pain
- Improves balance and stability
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
Shin Box Switch Muscles Worked
- Hip flexors
- Lower back muscles
Shin Box Switch Variations & Alternatives
- Shin Box Switch with Rotation
- Weighted Shin Box Switch
- Shin Box Switch with Hip Extension
- Shin Box Switch with Overhead Reach
- Shin Box Switch with Knee Drive