Lever Chair Squat
Lever Chair Squat Instructions
- Start by sitting on a chair with your feet flat on the ground and your knees at a 90-degree angle.
- Place a lever or resistance band around your thighs, just above your knees.
- Engage your core and stand up from the chair, pushing through your heels and keeping your knees in line with your toes.
- As you stand up, push your knees out against the resistance of the lever or band.
- Lower yourself back down to the chair, keeping your weight in your heels and your knees in line with your toes.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Lever Chair Squat Form & Visual
Lever Chair Squat Benefits
- Targets the chest muscles
- Improves upper body strength
- Increases range of motion in the shoulders
- Helps to improve posture
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
Lever Chair Squat Muscles Worked
Lever Chair Squat Variations & Alternatives
- chair squat
- lever squat
- lever chair squat
- single leg chair squat
- single leg lever squat
- single leg lever chair squat
- weighted chair squat
- weighted lever squat
- weighted lever chair squat