Dumbbell Seated Inner Biceps Curl
This exercise involves sitting on a bench with a dumbbell in each hand and curling the weights towards the body, targeting the inner biceps muscles. It is a great isolation exercise for building strength and definition in the biceps.
Dumbbell Seated Inner Biceps Curl Instructions
- Start by sitting on a bench with your feet flat on the ground and your back straight.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing up and your elbows resting on your inner thighs.
- Slowly curl the dumbbells up towards your chest, keeping your elbows stationary and your palms facing up.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your biceps.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Seated Inner Biceps Curl Form & Visual
Dumbbell Seated Inner Biceps Curl Benefits
- Targets the inner biceps muscle, helping to create definition and shape in the arms
- Can be done with relatively light weights, making it accessible for beginners or those with limited upper body strength
- Isolates the biceps muscle, reducing the involvement of other muscles and allowing for a more focused workout
- Can be done seated, which provides support for the back and reduces the risk of injury
- Can be easily modified by adjusting the weight or the number of repetitions, allowing for progression over time
Dumbbell Seated Inner Biceps Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii