Dumbbell Lying Hammer Press
Dumbbell Lying Hammer Press Instructions
- Start by lying flat on a bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Hold the dumbbells with your palms facing each other and your elbows bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells towards your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Pause for a moment at the bottom of the movement, then press the dumbbells back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Lying Hammer Press Form & Visual
Dumbbell Lying Hammer Press Benefits
- Targets the chest, triceps, and shoulders
- Helps to build upper body strength and muscle mass
- Improves stability and balance in the chest and shoulder muscles
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional bench press exercises
- Can be performed with a variety of weights and equipment, making it accessible for all fitness levels
Dumbbell Lying Hammer Press Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Triceps brachii
- Anterior deltoids
Dumbbell Lying Hammer Press Variations & Alternatives
- Dumbbell Lying Hammer Press
- Dumbbell Lying Neutral Grip Press
- Dumbbell Lying Pronation Press
- Dumbbell Lying Supination Press
- Dumbbell Floor Press
- Dumbbell Incline Hammer Press
- Dumbbell Incline Neutral Grip Press
- Dumbbell Incline Pronation Press
- Dumbbell Incline Supination Press
- Dumbbell Decline Hammer Press
- Dumbbell Decline Neutral Grip Press
- Dumbbell Decline Pronation Press
- Dumbbell Decline Supination Press