Dumbbell Curl to Press
Dumbbell Curl to Press Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Curl the dumbbells up to your shoulders, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Once the dumbbells are at shoulder height, rotate your palms so they are facing forward.
- Press the dumbbells up above your head, fully extending your arms.
- Lower the dumbbells back down to your shoulders.
- Rotate your palms back to facing your body.
- Lower the dumbbells back down to your sides.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Curl to Press Form & Visual
Dumbbell Curl to Press Benefits
- Strengthens the lower back muscles
- Improves posture and spinal alignment
- Targets the hamstrings and glutes
- Increases core stability and balance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Dumbbell Curl to Press Muscles Worked
Dumbbell Curl to Press Variations & Alternatives
- Hammer curl to press
- Alternating curl to press
- Reverse curl to press
- Single-arm curl to press
- Seated curl to press