Ring Reverse Fly
Ring Reverse Fly Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend forward at the hips, keeping your back straight and your arms hanging down towards the floor.
- Bring your arms up and out to the sides, keeping them straight and parallel to the floor.
- As you lift your arms, rotate your wrists so that your palms face up and your thumbs point towards the ceiling.
- Pause at the top of the movement, then slowly lower your arms back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Ring Reverse Fly Form & Visual
Ring Reverse Fly Benefits
- Strengthens the muscles of the upper back and shoulders
- Improves posture by pulling the shoulders back and down
- Helps prevent and alleviate shoulder pain and injury
- Increases range of motion in the shoulders
- Can be done with minimal equipment and in a variety of settings
Ring Reverse Fly Muscles Worked
- Rotator Cuff
Ring Reverse Fly Variations & Alternatives
- Single Arm Ring Reverse Fly
- Ring Reverse Fly with External Rotation
- Ring Reverse Fly with Scapular Retraction
- Ring Reverse Fly with Bicep Curl
- Ring Reverse Fly with Tricep Extension