Double Kneeling Shin Stretch
Double Kneeling Shin Stretch Instructions
- Start by kneeling on the ground with your shins and feet flat on the floor behind you.
- Place your hands on the ground behind you for support.
- Slowly shift your weight back onto your heels, keeping your shins and feet on the ground.
- Hold this position for 10-30 seconds, feeling a stretch in your shins and ankles.
- Slowly release the stretch and come back to the starting position.
- Repeat the stretch for 2-3 sets, holding for 10-30 seconds each time.
Double Kneeling Shin Stretch Form & Visual
Double Kneeling Shin Stretch Benefits
- Strengthens the core muscles
- Improves flexibility in the hips and shoulders
- Increases coordination and balance
- Helps to improve posture
- Can aid in reducing lower back pain
- Provides a full-body workout
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
Double Kneeling Shin Stretch Muscles Worked
- Hip flexors
Double Kneeling Shin Stretch Variations & Alternatives
- Single-kneeling shin stretch
- Standing shin stretch
- Seated shin stretch
- Half-pigeon pose
- Full pigeon pose