Standing Quadriceps Stretch
Standing Quadriceps Stretch Instructions
- Stand up straight with your feet hip-width apart.
- Shift your weight onto your left foot and bend your right knee, bringing your heel towards your buttocks.
- Use your right hand to grasp your ankle and gently pull your heel towards your buttocks until you feel a stretch in your quadriceps muscle.
- Hold the stretch for 15-30 seconds, making sure to keep your knees close together and your hips level.
- Release the stretch and repeat on the other side.
Standing Quadriceps Stretch Form & Visual
Standing Quadriceps Stretch Benefits
- Improves flexibility and range of motion in the quadriceps muscles
- Reduces muscle tension and soreness in the quadriceps
- Helps to prevent injury in the quadriceps and surrounding muscles
- Can improve posture and balance
- May help to alleviate lower back pain
Standing Quadriceps Stretch Muscles Worked