Butt Kicks Instructions
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Start jogging in place, but bring your heels up towards your glutes with each step.
- Continue for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until you feel warmed up.
Butt Kicks Form & Visual
Butt Kicks Benefits
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Improves lower body strength and flexibility
- Activates and strengthens the glutes, hamstrings, and calves
- Helps to improve running form and speed
- Can be done as a warm-up or as a high-intensity interval training exercise
Butt Kicks Muscles Worked