Double Leg Butt Kick
Double Leg Butt Kick Instructions
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Engage your core and lift your right foot off the ground, bending your knee and bringing your heel towards your glutes.
- Lower your right foot back to the ground and repeat with your left foot.
- Continue alternating legs, picking up the pace to create a jogging motion.
- As you get more comfortable with the movement, focus on kicking your heels up towards your glutes and engaging your hamstrings.
- Perform for 30-60 seconds, rest for 10-15 seconds, and repeat for 2-3 sets.
Double Leg Butt Kick Form & Visual
Double Leg Butt Kick Benefits
- Increases heart rate and improves cardiovascular health
- Targets the glutes, hamstrings, and calves for muscle strengthening and toning
- Improves flexibility and range of motion in the lower body
- Can be done anywhere without equipment
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting speed and intensity
Double Leg Butt Kick Muscles Worked