Tiger Tail Forearm
Tiger Tail Forearm Instructions
- Start by sitting on a chair or bench with your feet flat on the ground.
- Place the Tiger Tail Forearm on your lap with the roller facing up.
- Place your forearm on top of the roller with your palm facing down.
- Slowly roll the Tiger Tail Forearm up and down your forearm, applying pressure as needed.
- Continue rolling for 1-2 minutes, then switch to the other forearm.
- Repeat as needed throughout the day to relieve tension and improve circulation in your forearms.
Tiger Tail Forearm Form & Visual
Tiger Tail Forearm Benefits
- Improves grip strength
- Increases forearm muscle endurance
- Helps prevent wrist and forearm injuries
- Can improve performance in activities that require grip strength and forearm endurance, such as rock climbing or weightlifting
- Can be done with minimal equipment and in a variety of settings
Tiger Tail Forearm Muscles Worked
- Forearm muscles
- Wrist extensors
- Wrist flexors
- Grip strength muscles
Tiger Tail Forearm Variations & Alternatives
- Tiger Tail Forearm
- Tiger Tail Bicep
- Tiger Tail Shoulder
- Tiger Tail Back
- Tiger Tail Leg