Strongman Tire Flip
This exercise involves flipping a large tire, typically used in Strongman competitions, for a full-body workout that targets the legs, back, shoulders, and core muscles. It requires explosive power and strength to lift and flip the tire repeatedly.
Strongman Tire Flip Instructions
- Approach the tire with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing forward.
- Bend your knees and grab the bottom of the tire with both hands.
- Engage your core and lift the tire off the ground, keeping your back straight.
- Push the tire forward with your legs and hips, using your upper body to guide it.
- As the tire flips over, step back and reset your stance.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps or time.
Strongman Tire Flip Form & Visual
Strongman Tire Flip Benefits
- Increases overall strength and power
- Targets multiple muscle groups including legs, back, shoulders, and arms
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Enhances functional fitness and ability to perform everyday tasks
- Provides a unique and challenging workout experience
Strongman Tire Flip Muscles Worked
- Core muscles (abdominals, obliques, lower back)
Strongman Tire Flip Variations & Alternatives
- Single Arm Tire Flip
- Partner Tire Flip
- Backward Tire Flip
- Medicine Ball Tire Flip
- Jumping Tire Flip