Sitting Wide Leg Adductor Stretch
Sitting Wide Leg Adductor Stretch Instructions
- Start by sitting on the floor with your legs stretched out in front of you.
- Slowly spread your legs as wide as you can while keeping your knees straight.
- Place your hands on the floor in front of you and slowly walk them forward, bending at the waist.
- Continue walking your hands forward until you feel a stretch in your inner thighs.
- Hold the stretch for 20-30 seconds, breathing deeply.
- Slowly walk your hands back towards your body and bring your legs back together.
Sitting Wide Leg Adductor Stretch Form & Visual
Sitting Wide Leg Adductor Stretch Benefits
- Stretches the adductor muscles in the inner thighs
- Improves flexibility and range of motion in the hips and groin area
- Relieves tension and tightness in the lower body
- Can help alleviate lower back pain and improve posture
- Can be modified for different levels of flexibility and comfort
Sitting Wide Leg Adductor Stretch Muscles Worked
- Inner thigh muscles (adductors)