Side Plank Pull
Side Plank Pull Instructions
- Start in a side plank position with your elbow on the ground and your body in a straight line.
- Hold a dumbbell in your top hand and extend your arm straight up towards the ceiling.
- Lower the dumbbell down towards your hip, keeping your elbow close to your body.
- Return the dumbbell to the starting position and repeat for the desired number of reps.
- Switch sides and repeat the exercise on the other side.
Side Plank Pull Form & Visual
Side Plank Pull Benefits
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Increases agility and coordination
- Burns calories and aids in weight loss
- Strengthens leg muscles
- Improves bone density
- Can be done anywhere with minimal equipment
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
Side Plank Pull Muscles Worked
- Latissimus dorsi
- Erector spinae
- Gluteus medius
- Gluteus minimus
Side Plank Pull Variations & Alternatives
- Side plank with row
- Side plank with lateral raise
- Side plank with bicep curl
- Side plank with tricep extension
- Side plank with front raise