Rocking Ankle Stretch
Rocking Ankle Stretch Instructions
- Start by sitting on the floor with your legs extended in front of you.
- Bend your right knee and place your right foot on the floor, with your heel close to your left hip.
- Place your left hand on your right knee and your right hand behind your back for support.
- Slowly rock your right ankle back and forth, keeping your foot relaxed.
- Continue for 10-15 repetitions, then switch sides and repeat with your left foot.
Rocking Ankle Stretch Form & Visual
Rocking Ankle Stretch Benefits
- Improves ankle mobility and flexibility
- Stretches the calf muscles
- Helps prevent ankle injuries
- Can alleviate foot and ankle pain
- Can improve balance and stability
Rocking Ankle Stretch Muscles Worked
- Tibialis anterior
Rocking Ankle Stretch Variations & Alternatives
- Standing Ankle Stretch
- Seated Ankle Stretch
- Wall Ankle Stretch
- Resistance Band Ankle Stretch
- Calf Raise Ankle Stretch