Reverse Hyper on Flat Bench
Reverse Hyper on Flat Bench Instructions
- Position a flat bench horizontally on the ground.
- Lie face down on the bench with your hips at the edge and your legs hanging off the end.
- Hold onto the bench legs for stability.
- Slowly raise your legs up until they are parallel to the ground.
- Lower your legs back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired number of repetitions.
Reverse Hyper on Flat Bench Form & Visual
Reverse Hyper on Flat Bench Benefits
- Stretches the hips, groin, and hamstrings
- Strengthens the legs, core, and arms
- Improves balance and stability
- Opens the chest and shoulders
- Increases flexibility in the spine
- Relieves stress and tension in the body
- Can help improve digestion and stimulate the abdominal organs
Reverse Hyper on Flat Bench Muscles Worked
- Erector spinae
- Gluteus maximus
- Posterior deltoids
Reverse Hyper on Flat Bench Variations & Alternatives
- Reverse hyper on angled bench
- Reverse hyper on stability ball
- Reverse hyper on hyperextension bench
- Reverse hyper on glute-ham developer