Lying Chin Tucks
Lying Chin Tucks Instructions
- Start by lying on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground.
- Place your hands behind your head with your elbows pointing out to the sides.
- Slowly tuck your chin towards your chest, keeping your head on the ground.
- Hold the position for a few seconds, then release and repeat for 10-15 repetitions.
- Make sure to keep your neck relaxed and avoid any straining or discomfort.
Lying Chin Tucks Form & Visual
Lying Chin Tucks Benefits
- Helps improve posture by strengthening the neck muscles
- Reduces neck and shoulder pain caused by poor posture
- Improves range of motion in the neck
- Can help alleviate tension headaches
- Can be done anywhere without equipment
Lying Chin Tucks Muscles Worked
- Cervical flexors
- Erector spinae
Lying Chin Tucks Variations & Alternatives
- Standing Chin Tucks
- Seated Chin Tucks
- Wall Chin Tucks
- Resistance Band Chin Tucks
- Prone Chin Tucks