Landmine Kneeling Squeeze Press
This exercise involves kneeling on one knee while holding a landmine barbell with both hands. The movement involves pressing the barbell up and squeezing the chest muscles at the top of the movement. This exercise targets the chest, shoulders, and triceps while also engaging the core and stabilizer muscles.
Landmine Kneeling Squeeze Press Instructions
- Start by kneeling on the ground with your left knee down and your right foot planted firmly on the ground.
- Place a landmine barbell in front of your right foot and grab the end of the barbell with your left hand.
- Bring the barbell up to your chest and squeeze your left elbow in towards your body.
- Press the barbell up and away from your body, extending your left arm fully.
- Slowly lower the barbell back down to your chest, keeping your elbow close to your body.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps, then switch sides and repeat with your right hand on the barbell and your right knee down.
Landmine Kneeling Squeeze Press Form & Visual
Landmine Kneeling Squeeze Press Benefits
- Targets the chest, shoulders, and triceps
- Engages the core and stabilizer muscles
- Improves upper body strength and power
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Provides a unique and challenging variation to traditional chest presses
Landmine Kneeling Squeeze Press Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (anterior deltoid and rotator cuff muscles)
- Triceps brachii
- Core muscles (rectus abdominis, obliques, and erector spinae)
Landmine Kneeling Squeeze Press Variations & Alternatives
- Landmine Kneeling Single Arm Press
- Landmine Kneeling Double Arm Press
- Landmine Standing Single Arm Press
- Landmine Standing Double Arm Press
- Landmine Half-Kneeling Single Arm Press
- Landmine Half-Kneeling Double Arm Press
- Landmine Seated Single Arm Press
- Landmine Seated Double Arm Press
- Landmine Push Press
- Landmine Jerk