Kettlebell Press Up
This exercise involves performing a push-up while holding onto a kettlebell with one hand. The kettlebell adds an extra challenge to the exercise by requiring more stability and strength in the core and upper body. The exercise can be repeated on both sides for a balanced workout.
Kettlebell Press Up Instructions
- Start by placing a kettlebell on the ground in front of you.
- Assume a push-up position with your hands on the kettlebell handles.
- Lower your body towards the kettlebell by bending your elbows.
- Push your body back up to the starting position by straightening your arms.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Kettlebell Press Up Form & Visual
Kettlebell Press Up Benefits
- Strengthens the legs, glutes, and core muscles
- Improves balance and stability
- Increases flexibility in the hips and groin area
- Engages multiple muscle groups for a full-body workout
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Can be done with minimal equipment and space
Kettlebell Press Up Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles
- Shoulder muscles
- Triceps muscles
- Core muscles
Kettlebell Press Up Variations & Alternatives
- kettlebell push-up
- kettlebell bench press
- kettlebell floor press
- kettlebell incline press
- kettlebell decline press