This exercise involves performing a burpee while holding a kettlebell. The movement includes a squat, plank, push-up, and jump, all while holding onto the kettlebell. It is a full-body exercise that targets multiple muscle groups and can improve strength, endurance, and cardiovascular fitness.
Kettlebell Burpee Instructions
- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a kettlebell in both hands at chest level.
- Squat down and place the kettlebell on the ground in front of you.
- Jump your feet back into a plank position, keeping your hands on the kettlebell.
- Perform a push-up, lowering your body until your chest touches the kettlebell.
- Jump your feet back up to your hands, grabbing the kettlebell again.
- Stand up, lifting the kettlebell up to chest level as you do so.
- Press the kettlebell overhead, extending your arms fully.
- Lower the kettlebell back down to chest level and repeat the exercise for the desired number of reps.
Kettlebell Burpee Form & Visual
Kettlebell Burpee Benefits
- Full body workout
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Increases strength and power
- Enhances coordination and balance
- Burns calories and promotes weight loss
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Requires minimal equipment
- Can be done anywhere
Kettlebell Burpee Muscles Worked