Hands Bike Instructions
- Adjust the seat height of the stationary bike so that your hands can comfortably reach the handlebars.
- Sit on the bike seat and place your hands on the handlebars.
- Start pedaling the bike with your feet while keeping your hands on the handlebars.
- Gradually increase the resistance on the bike to make the exercise more challenging.
- Continue pedaling for the desired amount of time or until you reach your fitness goal.
Hands Bike Form & Visual
Hands Bike Benefits
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Strengthens upper body muscles, including arms, shoulders, and back
- Increases endurance and stamina
- Low-impact exercise that is easy on joints
- Can be done indoors or outdoors
- Can be adjusted to different levels of intensity
Hands Bike Muscles Worked
- Forearm muscles
- Latissimus dorsi
Hands Bike Variations & Alternatives
- Hands bike with resistance bands
- Hands bike with dumbbells
- Hands bike with kettlebells
- Hands bike with medicine ball
- Hands bike with weighted gloves