Front Lever Reps
The exercise involves hanging from a bar and lifting the body up until it is parallel to the ground, with the arms straight and the core engaged. The goal is to perform multiple repetitions of this movement, building strength in the upper body and core.
Front Lever Reps Instructions
- Find a sturdy horizontal bar that can support your weight.
- Jump up and grab the bar with an overhand grip, with your hands shoulder-width apart.
- Engage your core and slowly lift your legs up until they are parallel to the ground.
- Hold this position for as long as you can, aiming for at least 5 seconds.
- Slowly lower your legs back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Front Lever Reps Form & Visual
Front Lever Reps Benefits
- Strengthens the core and upper body muscles
- Improves grip strength and overall body control
- Increases shoulder stability and mobility
- Helps to prevent injuries in the upper body
- Challenges the mind-body connection and improves focus
Front Lever Reps Muscles Worked
- Latissimus dorsi
Front Lever Reps Variations & Alternatives
- Advanced Tuck Front Lever Reps
- Straddle Front Lever Reps
- Full Front Lever Reps
- One Arm Front Lever Reps
- Front Lever Pulls
- Front Lever Rows