Dumbbell Narrow Stance Squat
Dumbbell Narrow Stance Squat Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand, with your palms facing inwards towards your body.
- Bring your feet closer together so that they are only a few inches apart.
- Keeping your back straight, lower your body down into a squat position, as if you were sitting back into a chair.
- As you lower yourself down, raise the dumbbells up to shoulder height, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Pause for a moment at the bottom of the squat, then push back up to the starting position, lowering the dumbbells back down to your sides.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Narrow Stance Squat Form & Visual
Dumbbell Narrow Stance Squat Benefits
- Strengthens the back muscles, including the latissimus dorsi, rhomboids, and trapezius
- Improves posture and spinal alignment
- Increases grip strength and forearm muscles
- Engages the core muscles for stability and balance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Dumbbell Narrow Stance Squat Muscles Worked
Dumbbell Narrow Stance Squat Variations & Alternatives