Barbell Hip Thrust With Resistance Band
Barbell Hip Thrust With Resistance Band Instructions
- Place a resistance band around your thighs, just above your knees.
- Sit on the ground with your back against a bench or box, and place a barbell across your hips.
- Roll the barbell towards your body until it is directly above your hips.
- Place your feet flat on the ground, hip-width apart, and drive your heels into the floor.
- Engage your glutes and lift your hips up towards the ceiling, squeezing your glutes at the top of the movement.
- Lower your hips back down to the ground, keeping tension in the resistance band throughout the movement.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Barbell Hip Thrust With Resistance Band Form & Visual
Barbell Hip Thrust With Resistance Band Benefits
- Targets the glutes, hamstrings, and lower back muscles
- Increases hip thrust strength and power
- Improves hip mobility and flexibility
- Helps to prevent lower back pain and injury
- Can be easily modified to increase or decrease resistance
- Can be performed with minimal equipment
- Can be incorporated into a variety of workout routines
Barbell Hip Thrust With Resistance Band Muscles Worked
- Erector Spinae
Barbell Hip Thrust With Resistance Band Variations & Alternatives
- Single-leg Barbell Hip Thrust with Resistance Band
- Barbell Hip Thrust with Double Resistance Bands
- Barbell Hip Thrust with Mini Resistance Bands
- Barbell Hip Thrust with Chains
- Barbell Hip Thrust with Weighted Vest