Wrist Circles Instructions
- Start by standing or sitting with your back straight and your arms extended in front of you.
- Make a fist with your right hand and rotate your wrist in a circular motion, moving your hand clockwise.
- Complete 10 rotations in one direction, then switch to counterclockwise and complete 10 rotations in the opposite direction.
- Repeat the exercise with your left hand.
- For a deeper stretch, you can also extend your arm out to the side and perform the same circular motion with your wrist.
- Repeat the exercise for 2-3 sets on each hand.
Wrist Circles Form & Visual
Wrist Circles Benefits
- Improves wrist mobility and flexibility
- Reduces stiffness and pain in the wrists
- Strengthens the muscles in the wrists and forearms
- Increases blood flow to the hands and fingers
- Helps prevent injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome
Wrist Circles Muscles Worked
- Forearm muscles
- Wrist flexors and extensors
- Hand muscles
Wrist Circles Variations & Alternatives
- Wrist Flexion and Extension
- Wrist Pronation and Supination
- Wrist Radial and Ulnar Deviation
- Wrist Extension with Resistance Band
- Wrist Curls with Dumbbells