Strongman Viking Press
Strongman Viking Press Instructions
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart and grip the handles of the Viking Press with an overhand grip.
- Lift the Viking Press off the ground and bring it to your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Press the Viking Press overhead, extending your arms fully.
- Lower the Viking Press back to your chest and repeat for desired number of reps.
- When finished, carefully lower the Viking Press back to the ground.
Strongman Viking Press Form & Visual
Strongman Viking Press Benefits
- Increases upper body strength and power
- Targets shoulders, triceps, and upper back muscles
- Improves core stability and balance
- Can be used as a full body exercise when combined with a squat or lunge
- Provides a unique and challenging workout experience
Strongman Viking Press Muscles Worked
- Shoulder muscles (deltoids)
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major)
- Upper back muscles (trapezius and rhomboids)
- Core muscles (abdominals and lower back)
Strongman Viking Press Variations & Alternatives
- StrongMan Viking Press with barbell
- StrongMan Viking Press with dumbbells
- Single-arm StrongMan Viking Press
- Seated StrongMan Viking Press
- Push press with StrongMan Viking Press