L Drill Instructions
- Start in a standing position with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms extended out to the sides.
- Jump and cross your right foot over your left foot, landing on the ball of your left foot.
- Jump and cross your left foot over your right foot, landing on the ball of your right foot.
- Continue jumping and crossing your feet over each other in a quick, fluid motion.
- After a set amount of time or repetitions, rest and repeat the exercise.
L Drill Form & Visual
L Drill Benefits
- Strengthens the upper body, particularly the back, shoulders, and arms
- Improves grip strength
- Increases overall body control and stability
- Targets the lats and biceps for a more defined and toned appearance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the resistance or using assistance bands
- Improves posture and reduces the risk of back pain
- Can be done with minimal equipment, making it a convenient exercise to do at home or while traveling
L Drill Muscles Worked
L Drill Variations & Alternatives
- Forward L-drill
- Backward L-drill
- Double L-drill
- Box L-drill
- Partner L-drill