Kettlebell Backward Lunge
Kettlebell Backward Lunge Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a kettlebell in both hands at chest height.
- Step back with your left foot and lower your body until your left knee almost touches the ground.
- Push through your right heel to return to the starting position.
- Repeat on the other side by stepping back with your right foot.
- Continue alternating legs for the desired number of repetitions.
Kettlebell Backward Lunge Form & Visual
Kettlebell Backward Lunge Benefits
- Strengthens the lower body muscles, including the glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps
- Improves balance and stability
- Engages the core muscles for added strength and stability
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Can be done with minimal equipment and space
Kettlebell Backward Lunge Muscles Worked