Dumbbell Walking Lunges
Dumbbell Walking Lunges Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Take a large step forward with your right foot, bending your right knee and lowering your body until your right thigh is parallel to the ground.
- As you lower your body, simultaneously curl the dumbbells up towards your shoulders.
- Push off with your right foot and step forward with your left foot, repeating the lunge on the opposite side.
- Continue alternating legs and lunging forward, walking across the room or space.
- Complete 10-12 reps on each leg for 3-4 sets.
Dumbbell Walking Lunges Form & Visual
Dumbbell Walking Lunges Benefits
- Strengthens the lower body muscles, including the glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves
- Improves balance and stability
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Engages the core muscles for added stability and strength
- Can be modified to target specific muscle groups or increase difficulty
- Can be done with minimal equipment and in a variety of settings
Dumbbell Walking Lunges Muscles Worked