Cable Kneeling Crunch
Cable Kneeling Crunch Instructions
- Start by kneeling on the floor with a cable machine behind you.
- Grab the cable with both hands and place it behind your head, keeping your elbows bent.
- Engage your core and slowly lean forward, bringing your elbows towards your knees.
- Pause for a moment at the bottom of the movement, then slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Cable Kneeling Crunch Form & Visual
Cable Kneeling Crunch Benefits
- Targets the rectus abdominis, obliques, and hip flexors
- Allows for resistance to be added and adjusted for progressive overload
- Engages the core stabilizer muscles for improved balance and posture
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the weight and cable height
- Provides a low-impact exercise option for those with joint pain or injuries
Cable Kneeling Crunch Muscles Worked
- Rectus Abdominis
- Transverse Abdominis