Barbell Rollout From Bench
Barbell Rollout From Bench Instructions
- Start by placing a bench perpendicular to a barbell.
- Load the barbell with an appropriate weight and place it on the floor in front of the bench.
- Kneel down on the bench and grasp the barbell with an overhand grip, hands shoulder-width apart.
- Roll the barbell forward by extending your arms and keeping your core tight.
- Lower your body towards the floor, keeping your arms extended and your core engaged.
- Pause briefly at the bottom of the movement, then use your core muscles to pull the barbell back towards your knees.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Barbell Rollout From Bench Form & Visual
Barbell Rollout From Bench Benefits
- Strengthens the core muscles, including the abs, obliques, and lower back
- Improves stability and balance
- Increases shoulder and arm strength
- Helps to prevent lower back pain and injury
- Can be modified to increase or decrease difficulty
Barbell Rollout From Bench Muscles Worked
- Abdominal muscles (rectus abdominis, transverse abdominis)
- Oblique muscles (internal and external)
- Erector spinae muscles
- Shoulder muscles (deltoids)
- Triceps brachii muscles
Barbell Rollout From Bench Variations & Alternatives
- Barbell Rollout from Knees
- Barbell Rollout from Feet
- Barbell Rollout on Stability Ball
- Barbell Rollout on Ab Wheel
- Single Arm Barbell Rollout
- Barbell Rollout with Resistance Bands
- Barbell Rollout with Push-Up
- Barbell Rollout with Knee Tuck
- Barbell Rollout with Leg Lift