Band Hip Flexion
Band Hip Flexion Instructions
- Start by lying on your back with your legs straight out in front of you.
- Bend your right knee and bring it towards your chest, keeping your left leg straight on the ground.
- Use your hands to hold onto your right knee and gently pull it towards your chest until you feel a stretch in your hip flexor.
- Hold the stretch for 15-30 seconds, then release and repeat on the other side.
- Repeat the exercise for 2-3 sets on each side.
Band Hip Flexion Form & Visual
Band Hip Flexion Benefits
- Strengthens hip flexor muscles
- Improves hip mobility and flexibility
- Helps to prevent lower back pain
- Can improve posture and balance
- Can be done with minimal equipment
Band Hip Flexion Muscles Worked
- Rectus femoris
- Tensor fasciae latae