Mindful Breathing Meditation
Mindful Breathing Meditation Instructions
- Find a quiet and comfortable place to sit or lie down.
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths to relax your body.
- Focus your attention on your breath as it enters and leaves your body.
- Notice the sensation of the air moving in and out of your nostrils or the rise and fall of your chest.
- If your mind wanders, gently bring your attention back to your breath without judgment.
- Continue to focus on your breath for a few minutes or as long as you like.
- When you are ready to end the meditation, take a few deep breaths and slowly open your eyes.
Mindful Breathing Meditation Form & Visual
Mindful Breathing Meditation Benefits
- Improves posture and balance
- Strengthens legs, ankles, and feet
- Stretches the spine, shoulders, and hamstrings
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Increases focus and concentration
- Improves digestion and circulation
Mindful Breathing Meditation Muscles Worked
- Intercostal muscles
- Abdominal muscles
- Back muscles
- Chest muscles
Mindful Breathing Meditation Variations & Alternatives